Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Caught in the Net

I would like to congratulate all those involved in the Captivate Student media Conference this past weekend. To my friends: Carly, Jason, Gregor and Nic, you guys did a killer job, I am proud of you all! I really enjoyed the talks that I attended and all the functions. One thing this conference has done for me is get me really excited to be a part of this new media revolution in journalism...I can feel the opportunities in the air for all of us. I feel inspired, so thank you for that. It is really amazing once you get caught up in it all, into the intracacies of the blogosphere. I am glad that I have hopped onto the bandwagon, because I have a feeling that there are many who are going to be left behind in this new craze if they dont catch on soon.

No comments: