Friday, November 03, 2006

I AM DONE





Well, I am officialy finished my university studies!!! I am now no longer a journalism student, but an unemployed...er...I mean 'Freelance' journalist :-). I feel quite liberated in fact, aside form being exhausted because I was up till all hours of the morning finishing my portfolio website, which you can go have a look at : http://nml.ru.ac.za/nmintensives/Angie/index.html I cant believe I actually managed to pull it off! So sleep time now and then later its all about celebrating, starting at the Rat at 1pm! WOO!!!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Well done friend. The only part i don't like is the unemployed part eeeeeeeeeeek!

Anonymous said...

ANGE!!! You're finished, yay. Couldnt be happier for you and everyone else who is right there with you!! now all thats left is grad weekend next year!! WOOHOO.

Your website is amazing, good job. Very impressed miss ange-pant!

Look forward to seeing you sometime soon. Party hard, have a couple for me at the rat!

Ange said...

p:yes, ok, maybe we are unemployed, but in my opinion, not for long and we have some time to put our feelers out and fnid something that is right for us! In the mean time, I am just going to enjoy the freedom!

Mich: was really great to have a bit of a party with all you guys, am gonna miss everyone but we must all jsut make it our msision to keep tabs on eachother!

nic: thanks buddy :-) glad u like the website, and yes all done so bring on grad next year :-) i just hope i can make it!!!

Carlz said...

wow - what an emotional time it is for all of us!!! so glad to share this experience with you! thanks for being the most loyal napper :)