Monday, February 05, 2007

Im Back!!!!!!!


Well, it has been a looooong time since last i posted or veen thought about my poor little blog, but I am back and now posting from my new home in Southfileds, London :-). I dont know how often I will be able to post untill my job search is successful and I am actually earning an income, but I am getting there and in three days time will even have a bank account here, woo! Although I am going to miss my varsity friends and the great times we had together, I havnt looked back and wished that I could be going back there...which I think is a good thing cos it means I was ready to move and start my life in the real world. Yes, it means facing things like bills and rent and NI numbers on my own, but it is a great feeling of independence (i am sure this feeling will increase when I am actually earning my own money!!!). I love living with Robz, Will, Ty and of course Phil, home (which it alreayd feels like) is always the happy safe place to come to for hugs and comfort even if I have had a bit of a shitty day, and of course, the biltong and drywors hanging from the butcher window help me feel close to sa :-). I have been tempted to go for a number of jobs just because I have been so happy that they have gotten back to me and liked me, or because an interview went well...this has ranged from banking to media sales...but I think it is nb for me to take my time and choose something that will get me closer to where I eventually wanna be, even if it means searching a bit harder and waiting a bit longer. Anyway, I think I have managed to keep in touch with most ppl thus far but if I havnt I am sorry, send me an email and I will get back to asap!!!

2 comments:

jvonblog said...

Tangeler... it's so nice to see a new post on your blog!!! And it's from the other side of the world, nice. You know you'll find something just up your alley, so that you can spoil me when I get to London ;) I'm taking your wise words and advice, and embracing this new phase! Fank Paang. Hi to Phil and new family, love Jaars

Unknown said...

Haai Gemins, so
"kept in contact with most people" huh???? We those people does not include the most important person EVER!! Send me you cell no. so we can actually keep in touch my twin! i miss you man. Glad to hear things are going well!Love you lots! Debs. P.S. I'm not sure if you are able to enter my blog from this post, but don't try yet, cos its no where NEAR done!!Lv u!!