Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Back!

I have to admit the source of my inspiration for returning to the blogging world is my friend Rhiannon who has just started a really great blog on property development, amongst other things. Now that my life has settled slightly, having lived in London for about two and a half years, I figure I should have more time to muse on the happening in this big, buzzing city, on London media (which I am now very familair with) and heritage, one of my flourishing passions.

Speaking of heritage, I have recently found a really great website, weburbanist.com, one of their latest features is a list of the top ten oldest cities that are still inhabited, it would be amazing to visit some of these places. I realise I am going to have to work towards gathering my contacts list again (accidently wiped it clean during one of my attempts to edit my blog) but it is time to start fresh anyway and give this blog some purpose! Stay tuned!

No comments: