Friday, July 07, 2006

Yes I know, I have been a TERRIBLE blogger! Working for Cue TV this festival has taken up a lot of my time and energy, aside form the fact that I needed a break from spending way too much time on my laptop! This is probably gonna be the last post until term starts because on Monday...that is 3 days time, Phil finally arrives! The snazzy place on the left is where we will be staying in Swaziland for the first two days!It is going to be a good break from Gtown, this town does things to your mind when you spend too much time here. To all, enjoy the last two weeks of the vac. Next term is goign to be a biggie, what with it being the last 'Third term' for most of us. Lots f work, lots of partying...and yes Carly, lots more bloggin ok!!! :-)

1 comment:

Carlz said...

enjoy it my friend! you deserve it