Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sharks in Apartments, I mean REALLY NOW!

Ok, so i thought the concept of 'Snakes on a plane' was taking Hollywoods love for blood thirsty monsters a step too far (Though some people I know really enoyed the film, no names mentioned... russel ;-) However, when G Girl (yes, i know, how inventive of the scriptwriters) threw a shark (a very unrealistic looking one at that) into her ex's apartment I was taken to a whole new level of torcher, and the movie only got worse from there. How is it that such crap can make it onto the big screen? It is beyond me!!! I know I am an idiot for paying money to see a movie with this title, but you do hope for a slight comical appeal, some wit, some lighthearted entertainment at the very least...but NO!Please spare yourself the pain of this experience. I am going to climb into bed, read 'Pride and Prejudice' and listen to the rain...and try and forget about what i just witnessed, gosh.

5 comments:

Nic said...

Ange Pant,

Thanks for all the comments and support over the last few weeks!! means alot.

Loving the new blog look, you've done a great job! Ja, i havent seen that movie yet, dont intend to either. I must say what makes it even more dissapointing for me is that Uma was in it. I like her and think she's done some great movies. But why, oh someone tell me why, would an A-list celeb get involved in such a film?? Jason... any Entertainment guru words of wisdom on this topic??

Paula said...

I actually enjoyed the movie, but maybe that's because I was staring at uma thurman... hmmmm

Ange said...

thanks nic :-) and P, i think that is proabbly more likely, hehe

creatingspace said...

im wiht p, would have gone simply because Uma was in it although she did a terrible rendition of poison ivy once...hmmm

Anonymous said...

Ang, that movie was a shocker... And snakes on a plane is going to be in the movie hall of fame. haha.