Tuesday, May 02, 2006


It is so strange how the world works...yesterday Robz, Jen and Phil spent the day together on the other side of the world. These are three of the most important people in my life, all of whom I met at different stages of my life, in different places...but somehow it has worked out that they ended up meeting up yesterday. Sometimes the invisible ties that seem to keep us all together, keep up the saying, "It's a small world", just become so visible. Makes me wonder...
It is so good to know that you three were all together because you are all such wonderful individuals! I cant wait to spend summer sundays and holidays having 'barbeques' at the coast!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's just a reflection of how wonderful you are that attracts these good people to you...yeah...anyway, I can assure you future BBQs will be more authentic than that one, but i make no promises about the weather.

x

Jennifer Wynne said...

hi paange
wish you could have been there and so sorry i kept on missing you tonight on msn. did nic tell you how he had to coach me thru downloading it? i really am an incredible freak:)

happy wednesday!
love jen

Carlz said...

the world is a strange place - its moments like these that make me think that perhaps there are no co-incidences. And I agree with Phil, you are the common denominator Pange!

Carlz said...

it is a bit weird that nothing was done for world press freedom day! there are signs and articles in the department but thats not adequate? there is a lecture this evening apparently.

Jennifer Wynne said...

hi pange
ja you know me and technology
nic was trying to coach me thru putting your name up and i got so confused and when i finally managed to get your name up i didnt care how it was spelt, just that it was there!
sorry
cheers miss sparge

Gregor said...

i wanna have a braai! NOW! ...dman gtown winter :(

Carlz said...

how bout a new post miss...