Sunday, May 14, 2006



ok ok ok! are you happy Carly and Gregor? I know I have been slack about blogging! How cool is this pic though, i found it amidst some of my contiki photo's. We were staying in this amazing resort hotel in Vienna, sitting chilling in the lobby and looke dup to realsie that the entire ceiling was a mirror! Pretty cool if you ask me...wonder if this trend extended into the honeymoon suite? This was laso the night of my fist snow experience where we had a snow fight outside the hotel and woke up the next morning with snow covered window sills, amazing :-)

2 comments:

Carlz said...

who you be calling damn SHTUPID, mmmm... don't slack again ok - its bad blogging etiquette ;))the mirror is cool but what about the neck strain?

Gregor said...

I love this pic, its great, messes a bit with ones mind but thats why its probably so effective :)

Yes, yes, yes am very happy about this post! Can't wait for your next blog entry! :)

G